Thursday, July 19, 2012

narrative

It’s Me an Extraordinary Iir
            Every cloud has a silver lining. When you think that something is bad, maybe it could be best. It was happen to everyone and I was no exception. My name is Nurlia Irvani and most of people call me Iir. I am still ordinary girl coming from an ordinary family, but I have dreamed someday I will be an extraordinary woman who has an International School. I was born in Tambah Subur on 22th August, 1992. My father’s name is Suhaeji and my mother’s name is Maryanah. Then I have one old brother, my brother’s is Umri Afrizal. In spite of a small family, but my family is very happy. My parents always give the best for my brother and me especially for our education. They think that education is the best way for us to get better life. It is also becoming my spirit to study because I can see from my parent’s life now. How education influences their life very much. Keep in mind when my mother told me about her effort to get Strata 1 Degree and what my father did to hold out in hard times at his big family. Both of them make me realize that I couldn’t be lazy to study and make my parents are disappointed. I always study hard and all praise is to Allah it was not wasted away.  I always get whatever I want. Then time passed and I am growing up. It was time for me to continue my study at the university. Firstly, I have my heart set on entering SEKOLAH TINGGI AKUTANSI NEGARA (STAN) but unfortunately I didn’t pass the test. At that time I was very sad. I felt bad and shy to everyone because they know who really I was. Nevertheless I was still grateful for Allah because He gave me power to face it. So I was not drop and blame other for my failure. Then together with my parents support, I stood up from hard times and found my new world in STAIN Jurai Siwo Metro. I have many friends and enjoy my study here. I am very happy. I can forget about my failure and focus on my study now. I think that may be Allah has a big plan for me than I have for myself and of course, it is more beautiful than mine.






No comments:

Post a Comment